Pages


Friday, May 7, 2010

What the crap is this?

It's May 7. It's Mother's Day weekend. This is the weekend that it's supposed to be safe to plant your flowers. And it's windy and cold and it sucks. Did I mention cold? And windy?
Really. I am usually not one to complain about the weather. I live in Central Illinois. I enjoy the change in the seasons. It keeps life interesting. When I am cranky about 95 degrees and 100 percent humidity, at least I know I have below zero windchills to look forward to.
My son had a baseball game tonight. The moms were wrapped up like cocoons. It feels like football weather, not baseball weather.
Mother Nature, you can take this weather and...well...I won't say. What I want to say is not fit for polite company.
Good night. I am going to go wallow for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment