Pages


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Curiousity killed my productivity

I feel like the old man on that awesome 90's TV show, "Wings." Do you remember him? The one who asked all of the questions? "I wonder how much this building weighs?"

Point being, I start to wonder about something and then I want an answer NOW. Not in an hour, certainly not later, definitely not tomorrow. I need it NOW. So, I whined until I got myself a smart phone. But, I digress.

Question of the day: What day of the year has the highest percentage of births in the US? The drive behind this question came from logging onto Facebook today and seeing that I have six friends with birthdays today. Add to that two friends who are not on Facebook and my dear daughter, that brings my total to NINE people that I know personally with birthdays on April 25.

I don't know about you, but that seems to be statistically significant. But, I never took stats, so I am just talking out of mybackside now.

Of course, my good friend Google and I started looking for this infomation. I came across several sites that stated that October 5 is the most common birth date in the United States. But, I don't know a single soul born on October 5. How can that be true?

These are the things that keep me up at night.

1 comment:

  1. And this is one of the many reasons that I love you.

    ReplyDelete